Tuesday, January 12, 2010

This Weeks New Meals

There was an order for last weeks food, so they don't have the same thing 2 weeks running, I am posting new meals this week. You can choose either full week or choose a mix and match from both weeks, just e-mail me the details of what you want. All orders are due by Thurs, but I can take them as last as Friday this week only and these are being posted a day later than normal. As with last week with a full week purchase I am throwing in a little treat, I'm thinking either lemon or lime bars, you choose :)

Mon - Homemade Pizza. Home pizza dough with homemade pizza sauce, parmesan and mozzarella cheese. Includes your choice of toppings, if not specified it will come with pepperoni.

Tues - Restaurant Style Pork Salads. Included are fresh tortillas, black beans, flavored rice, cheese, flavored pork, romaine lettuce, pico, and crunchy tortilla strips and of course spicy ranch.

Wed - Homemade Chicken Nuggets with potato salad. Chicken comes marinated and has a shake and bake seasoning packet.

Thur - Restaurant Style Lettuce Wraps. These taste like that certain restaurant we all know and love. Heat and eat

Fri - Broccoli Cheese Soup. Ready to heat and eat

Sat - Grilled Chicken Burrito. Ready to heat and assemble. Comes with beans, pico, grilled chicken, spanish rice and cheese

Sun - Slightly Spicy Spaghetti. Homeamde spaghetti sauce that simmers for 4 hours to complete, has a slight kick to it, but not overly spicy so kids will still love it. Served with Steam fresh corn .

1 comment:

  1. Wow I totally wish I lived there! I would definitely be ordering from you! I probably couldn't cook these things if I TRIED! Oh well... Raising Cane's for us tonight I guess... (Jen Steele)

    ReplyDelete